From: rpg400-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:rpg400-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Jeff Crosby
Sent: Friday, February 09, 2007 8:05 AM
To: 'RPG programming on the AS400 / iSeries'
Subject: RE: RPG III

That's what I especially like about being a one-man shop:
There was absolutely no argument, discussion, politics, or
whatever about ditching the RPG III programs (converting to
IV) and writing all new stuff in IV.  The excuses that I hear
for not programming in IV are as lame as excuses get.

Same here.  I don't have to ask permission to try anything new.  When I
have
to touch a fixed format program for some kind of maintenance (no matter
how
little), I can't click that "Convert All to Free-Form" with the mouse
fast
enough.