Von: rpg400-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:rpg400-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] Im
Auftrag von steema@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Gesendet: Montag, 10. Juli 2006 19:51
An: rpg400-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Betreff: Re: Sending a message to the user

I could do this in the RPG subfile program also. Just blast a message
after they have made their selections.

is there a way to have it appear there for say 10 seconds and disappear or
would the user have to hit enter?

Use this approach at the end of the CL Program:

Call Program (CALL)

Type choices, press Enter.

Program  . . . . .> QEZSNDMG
  Library  . . . .   *LIBL
Parameters . . . .> *INFO

                  > *BREAK

                  > 'Just testing'

                  > X'0000000C'

                  > 'UserName                 '

                  > X'00000002'

                  > X'00000000'

                  > X'00000000'

                  > X'0000000000000000'

                  > '                            '

+ for more values > *USR

Hope that helps...

Peter Vidal
PALL Corporation / SR Programmer Analyst, IT Development Group
10540 Ridge Rd., Ste 203, New Port Richey, FL 34654-5111
http://www.pall.com

"The first step to getting the things you want out of life is this: Decide
what you want."
Ben Stein
list