12345     100     10000.95
12346     110       575.23
12347     700       999.47

LINEITEM
CUSTNO    ORDERNO   LINE#  CYLRNT
12345           1       1    1.95
12345           1       2    4.25

CREATE VIEW ROB/DOUGGIE
 (SLSMGR, SLSPSN, CUSTNO, YTDHG, ORDERNO, LINE#, CYLRNT)
 AS SELECT
 SLSPSNF.SLSMGR, SLSPSNF.SLSPSN,
 CUSTMAST.CUSTNO, CUSTMAST.YTDHG,
 LINEITEM.ORDERNO, LINEITEM.LINE#, LINEITEM.CYLRNT
 FROM
 (SLSPSNF
  LEFT OUTER JOIN CUSTMAST USING (SLSPSN))
  LEFT OUTER JOIN LINEITEM USING (CUSTNO)

SELECT SLSMGR, SLSPSN, MAX(CUSTNO), YTDHG, SUM(CYLRNT)
FROM ROB/DOUGGIE
GROUP BY SLSMGR, SLSPSN, YTDHG
ORDER BY SLSMGR, SLSPSN, YTDHG DESC

SLSMGR          SLSPSN   MAX ( CUSTNO )       YTDHG   SUM ( CYLRNT )
   100             100           12,345   10,000.95             6.20
   100             110           12,346      575.23                 -
   100             120                 -           -                -
   100             200                 -           -                -
   100             300                 -           -                -
   700             700           12,347      999.47                 -

CREATE TABLE ROB/SLSPSNF (SLSMGR INT NOT NULL, SLSPSN INT NOT NULL,
CONSTRAINT SLSATH_SLSPSN PRIMARY KEY (SLSPSN))

CREATE TABLE ROB/CUSTMAST (CUSTNO INT NOT NULL, SLSPSN INT NOT
NULL, YTDHG DEC ( 7, 2), CONSTRAINT CUSTMAST_CUSTNO PRIMARY KEY
(CUSTNO), CONSTRAINT CUSTMAST_SLSPSN FOREIGN KEY (SLSPSN)
REFERENCES ROB/SLSPSNF (SLSPSN) ON DELETE NO ACTION ON UPDATE NO
ACTION)

CREATE TABLE ROB/LINEITEM (CUSTNO INT NOT NULL, ORDERNO INT NOT
NULL, LINE# INT NOT NULL, CYLRNT DEC (7 , 2), CONSTRAINT
LINEITEM_PRIKEY PRIMARY KEY (ORDERNO, LINE#), CONSTRAINT
LINEITEM_CUSTNO FOREIGN KEY (CUSTNO) REFERENCES ROB/CUSTMAST
(CUSTNO) ON DELETE NO ACTION ON UPDATE NO ACTION)

Rob Berendt
--
Group Dekko Services, LLC
Dept 01.073

"Douglas W. Palme" <dpalme@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: rpg400-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
03/29/2005 10:02 AM
Please respond to

cc

Subject
RE: Arrays

In some cases a salesman has the authority to view several salesman
numbers
and their respective customer numbers.

IE: WF has access to salesman 100, 110, 120, 200, and 300.

On Tue, 29 Mar 2005 08:46:39 -0600, Bruce Guetzkow wrote