Well, if IBM doesn't get their act together on getting OS/400 (i5 or
whatever) INTO THE SCHOOLS, the only folks that will be teaching RPG will
be user groups, private classes and a few classes at ILS...

Once again, people bring to the workplace the tools they learn in
school...  I have to really wonder why IBM's not pushing OS/400 in the
school places...(other than telling them they can run linux on
iSeries...which really doesn't do anything for OS/400 centric arenas!)