Joe,

I took a look on it.
Seems nice.
Looks like it is also in sinc with the no time and some resources
requirements.
But I never trust nothing till I see it run with my own apps.....
Can that be arranged?
Of course lots of other questions!
Perhaps better to take this from the list.

But....To all.... I can not imagine that this is the 'only' option we

Regards,
Eduard Sluis