Anton,

The entries in binding directory QC2LE are all qualified with QSYS. So all programs that use 'open' need the corresponding service program in QSYS. So the binder (not the compiler) has bound the programs to the real 'open'. (I assume you're not planning on replacing a service program in QSYS).

Joep Beckeringh

Anton Gombkötö wrote:
Hi folks,

we do have the following prototyping for our major service program,
the following is the first function:

DIFSOpen pr 10i 0 extproc('open') Descriptor
D * value Filename D 10i 0 value Access Mode D 10i 0 value options(*nopass) Mode D 10i 0 value options(*nopass) CodePage

we do face the problem that we casually receive returncode
3029=resource busy when we try to create a file in the IFS.

The solution seems to be to wait a bit and try again.

So we need to capsule the 'open' which is from QC2LE binder directory.

Is it possible to replace the above "IfsOpen" by an - from parameter's
point of view - identical function in our service program? And deliver
only the service program to production?

Or has the compiler already set the track to the real open and i do
not have any chance to re-route that; and we do have to deliver all
programs using IfsOpen?

Thanks in advance!