I must be missing something.  While I agree with the use of procedures,
modules and service programs I don't see them reducing the number of
objects.

        Module --> Service Program --> Application = 3 objects
                                or
        Module1 \
        Module2  --> Service Program --> Application = 5 objects
        Module3 /

                                vs.

        Bound program ---------------> Application = 2 objects
                                or
        Bound program1 \
        Bound program2  -------------> Application = 4 objects
        Bound program3 /

I'm not advocating staying with  program calls over service programs I
just don't see reducing the number of arguments as a valid reason to
switch.

Rick