Your rant on the SQL precompiler is warranted.  However I would argue that
my request is strictly with the compiler team.

Rob Berendt
Benjamin Franklin

"Beppe Costagliola" <beppecosta@xxxxxxxx>
Sent by: rpg400-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
08/20/2003 09:03 AM
Please respond to RPG programming on the AS400 / iSeries