Hello all,

I have a stored Procedure that when the SQL statement that is executed in
the SP, I get a 26501 but when I copy the same stored procedure to
interactive SQL, It runs fine. Here is the statement that is being
executed:

 SELECT a.trndt,a.invnr,c.cusnm, c.cusa1,c.cusa2,c.cusa3,d.trmdes,a.invnr,
c.stacd FROM Openar a JOIN
  Oehhst c ON a.invnr = c.invno JOIN Terms d ON c.trmcde = d.trmcde JOIN
Custmast e ON a.cusno = e.cusno
 WHERE a.trtyp = 1 AND c.ordtyp NOT IN('CCA','CCR') AND a.cusno IN
(206800,99999999) AND a.trndt
 BETWEEN 1020929 AND 1021026 ORDER BY cusnm,invnr

For testing, I just print it to a spooled file. The dates and customer
number clause are passed in as parameters.What I then did was copy the text
from the spooled file to STRSQL and it ran fine.

I'm preparing the statement and declaring a cursor on the prepared
statement. Then checking the SQLSTT after the OPEN.

Thanks,

Mark

Mark Walter
Sr. Programmer/Analyst