Hi friends,
I sincerely thank all of you for sparing your valuable time to
answer my queries...Iam really in short of time and tense  to be
frank...Iam searching for a job in India...This RPG-list has
really helped me  a lot..I ve been closely following this List
answers since few months...Recently I had
HCL(www.hcltechnologies.com) and WIPRO (www.wipro.com)Intw's in
which most of the questions came from this List...I could succeeed
in first 2 rounds and failed miserably  in 3rd round due to lack
of practise on AS400..I ve been observing here there were some
complaignts abt me in this List saying that Iam asking substandard
questions or the questions for which i can get answers frm
midrange-L list directly ....Bcoz of these iam getting scared to
post my questions in this List...Some of my questions are genuine
and some are substandard i agree..since i dont ve much experience
in this field I couldnt able to post genuine questions some
times,please excuse me ...To be frank to say I ve several queries
to be cleared on various topics on AS400 still Iam trying to get
help from myself in understanding them,I dont ve any external
guidance to learn this Iam just depending on the sites like this
and netshare400.com,Iam here with sincerely thanking
SRINATH,GURGAON,HCL for coming to my rescue and answering most of
my queries irrespective whether they are substandard or nt.....Iam
very much thankful to this RPG-LIST i could able to get some good
friends...
Please kindly understand me...I will try my level best  to post
genuine questions here after....
Best Regards&Thanks,
Murali

On Thu, 14 Nov 2002