Hi List,

I wrote a program to upload records from a workfile to populate system
files.  I created the PFs and LFs I was using in my library and it
uploaded fine.  However, when I try to upload it to the test libraries
it loads 4 records, then I get an "Attempt to write a duplicate record
to file IMMAST".  None of these records exists in the current file.  It
also points to a logical that I am not referencing in the RPG. Here is
the error from the job log:

Message . . . . :   Duplicate record key in member IMMASTL7.

 Cause . . . . . :   The output or update operation to member number 1
record  umber 139 format IMREC1, for member IMMASTL7 file IMMASTL7 in
library NWSIMTST, failed. Member number 1 record number 138 format
IMREC1 has the same record key as member number 1 record number 139
format IMREC1.  If the record number is zero, the duplicate record key
occurred on an output
operation. Recovery  . . . :   Change either record key so that the keys
are unique.  Then try your request again.

0    10/03/02   10:25:17   QDBSIGEX       QSYS        016D     QDBSIGEX
QS
 Message . . . . :   Duplicate key on access path.

 Cause . . . . . :   An output or update operation on record number 139
record format IMREC1 member number 1 failed because of a duplicate key
in a unique  keyed member that is based on member IMMAST file IMMAST in
library NWSIMTST or in a based-on member of IMMAST. The failure could
also have been caused  by an output or update operation done to another
file by a trigger program associated with file IMMAST in library
NWSIMTST. Recovery  . . . :
previously listed message CPF5009 to identify the file and record with
the
duplicate key and change the key value so that it is unique. Note that
the
file could be a file operated on by a trigger program. Then try your
reques
again. Possible choices for replying to message . . . . . . . . . . . .
. .

As I said, I am not referencing IMMASTL7.  I am using L2 in the program.

Can anyone help?  Thanks in advance,

Anita Imbrescia
Westmoreland County Courthouse
Courthouse Annex