I think you're right about *srcdbg.   *all is part of my PDM option for
CRTBNDRPG and I just took the quick and easy way out on the RPGIV compile
and used an option that put some more debug info in the RPGIII object.  The
RPGIII object is 53248 bytes compiled *lstdbg.  The RPGIV object is 94208
bytes compiled *source and 98304 bytes *list.

This is a small, simple program.  I wouldn't be surprised if it weren't
large enough to illustrate the effects of the various debug view options
accurately.