Now I see what you're saying.

Although I can think of a few exceptions, most customers who will shell out
the money for the source are going to do their PTFs and stay fairly current
on OS releases.

As a developer I think it would be great to be able to target multiple OS
releases (not necessarily OS versions) with a single source and use the
latest language enhancements.

So if not for the source issue, what do you think?

Tom