Joel,

CHGPF will do all the steps except recompiling programs.  It recompiles the
PF, moves the data, and rebuilds the logicals.  It still takes almost as
much time but is a little faster than you doing it yourself.  Plus, it
doesn't forget any steps!  Using CHGPF greatly simplifies making database
changes.

Scott Mildenberger