  • Subject: RE: Standards and Egos (was RE: ILE Propoganda)
  • From: "Stone, Brad V (TC)" <bvstone@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2001 12:27:19 -0500

Chris,

You didn't make me angry at all. Maybe a little frustrated because you
didn't "see" what I saw as your comments about "standards" starting the
standards thread (which I still believe they did).

You made no mention of programming or procedural standards in either of the
two posts I listed.  You simply mentioned standards.  I comment on my view
of standards, and you said it wasn't what you were talking about as far as
"standards" go.

I don't think I could have been more clear as to what I perceived as the
start of the standards thread, and how since it was so open ended, one can
argue programming standards and be countered with procedural standards, when
they don't apply.  We saw it happen right in front of us!

Nuff said about this topic.

Brad