  • Subject: RE: Standards and Egos (was RE: ILE Propoganda)
  • From: "Stone, Brad V (TC)" <bvstone@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2001 10:49:21 -0500

Oh please, Chris.  Now you're arguing for the sake of making noise.  It was
your rant on standards that started the major discussion on standards.
Search for archives for the word "ego" and you'll find your own post.

First post: http://archive.midrange.com/rpg400-l/200106/msg00507.html
Then: http://archive.midrange.com/rpg400-l/200106/msg00509.html

It's amazing we so soon forget.  Now let's just drop it.

Brad