  • Subject: Re: UIM apprentice...
  • From: Jim Langston <jimlangston@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2001 10:46:19 -0700

True, Eric, but something to me doesn't usually become reference material
until I've read it cover to cover.  At one time, a long time ago, I did
read the DDS manuals cover to cover, but that was for an older version (V3R2)
and I've forgotten a lot of it.  Which is why I printed out the current
version for the latest release I am working on (V4R4) since I don't have
the dead tree edition.  And I'll read it cover to cover again.

But reading an e-book cover to cover just doesn't work for me.  Using it for
reference, as you state, is in fact better than the dead tree edition.

Regards,

Jim Langston