  • Subject: Re: data structure length problem
  • From: Sean Porterfield <sporter@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 15 Sep 2000 09:18:44 -0400

Ah.  I've already changed to a program described file to make it work, but
I think I understand now.

I tried various methods including what you mention below, but I think the
problem may be that not all of the 801 characters are used.  I have a few gaps
and nothing from 561-801, so maybe it was calling that a field?  It kept
referring to my field name (from the file) in the error even when I tried
renaming the field, naming the data structure, and others.

It's working now, though, so I'm not going to mess with it.

Thanks for everyone's help on this.

Sean