  • Subject: Re: Display cross reference of file and programs
  • From: "alan shore" <SHOREA@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Dec 1999 11:15:49 -0500

What release are you on. I am on V4R3 and I attempted to prompt on this command
and ithe response was
Command ANZPGM in library *LIBL not found.
Any suggestions? Is this a command that has been created in-house?

>>> Jim Langston <jlangston@conexfreight.com> 12/23 10:47 AM >>>
I had misread the original question.  Have you taken a look
at ANZPGM?  With ANZPGM you give a library it will
analyze all the programs in and tell you every file that every
program uses.  You can specify up to 10 libraries to
analize at a time.

It produces two reports, one by programs, the other by
files.  Unfortunately it does not have an option for *OUTFILE
but you could use CPYSPLF.

The fields in the print file are:
Library (Library of the program)
Program (Program name)
Program Text Description (Self explanatory)
Object (Object the program in using)
Library (Object library)
Record Format (Record format program in using if applicable)
1=In, 2=Out, 4=Upd, 8=? (use of the file.  6 would be Output with Update
   (3 would be Input and Output, etc..)

Regards,

Jim Langston