  • Subject: Re: How do you use *HIVAL and *LOVAL?????
  • From: boothm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 8 Nov 1999 08:34:13 -0500

I wonder what they mean by "generic"?  If it is just a random collection
of records with no keys then there'd be no *LOVAL would there?  You'd have
to just start at the beginning and grab a bunch of records and start
looking at them one at a time, and throwing them away if they don't look
like your pig.

Please respond to RPG400-L@midrange.com
Sent by:        owner-rpg400-l@midrange.com