Antonio,

This is a two way street... First, your subject line is inappropriate
for a specific response (or the readership). With that said, I thought
you were very new at 'this' (i.e. basic) and could use a helping hand
- I was wrong.

Perhaps read a few messages that are 1) 2) 3) (that are not yours)
with responses you desire to see. They are probably less verbose.

You could help by stating what kind of router you have? Do you have
cheap junk like me? Forget all the chit chat about support (we already
know that)
I think it is REALLY unusal that you had this error::
duplicate names in the network???

Also, if your router was not like mine, I would not have responded.
I hesitated to answer at all when I read "but it always frustrates me
the PC world"

If your router is a linksys, I answered your question -NO need to
configure by keyindex per PC, and Roger answered correctly (and
enlightened me), a practical limit far greater than 4 wifi devices may
be connected. You may want to ask Roger what router he is referring to
for his keyindex answers (because I will bet you he is correct) Your
bandwith degredation will be the practical limit for wifi devices

I am not expert on this topic, I was just being friendly. Most of the
people here are iSeires experts that send PC issues *here* that are
usually not stumpers at all for PC gurus (if worded clear enough to
understand)

I would go to the manufacturers forum. If they don't have a forum,
throw away the hardware and buy some with a *free* support forum.

The bottom line on DHCP is that everyone your talking to here (I will
bet) is using DHCP on their trusted network. Does that asnwer your
question?

I personally would like to thank Roger (and Tom) for taking the time
to answer (and read) these emails - as usual, I learned something.
Roger's was more technical and harder to read, but contained some good
information. We are all busy, I will always overlook typos and rushed
answers (even bad moods), unlike some freakshows that have crawled all
over my emails for grammer.

BTW, FWIW gMail has changed my words more than a few times (This I
will turn off when a switch becomes available) , and once you submit a
typo or grammatical error here, it stays forever. We have all done it,
I would think.

These text messages will never come close to replacing a good voice
conversation. The voice problem is, you keep getting people on the
other end that are not helpful. Scanning here (the internet options)
for answers ends up being the best choice.

P.S. - checked the archives for your questions 1) 2) 3)?