Well... tanks to ALL who answered, BUT...
Maybe I’m not in my best mood today, but I’d like to point something that has happened most of the times I posted a question:
For some reason, I cannot understand, people seem to read thru posts quickly , and as soon as they think they know more or less about the "general subject" … they start posting their answer. Answer to what???

What I mean is: every time I’ve asked, and I’m always very careful to have may posts saying:
“Questions
1- AAAAA
2- BBBBB”
etc
suddenly I start receiving answers about so many different things, but NEVER GIVING AN ANSWER to the original questions!

In my original question, I was asking 3 very clear questions

Questions:
1- What is the “meaning” of that “secret word” KeyIndex? I searched Google, but found tons of info about basics and advanced configurations… but no one dignified to get down to explain basic things like this!
2- If I have to give each PC configured for my network a different KeyIndex… does that mean one can only have up to 4 WIFI PC’s connected at a time?
Same question but reversed: How many WIFI PC’s can coexist (regardless performance) in the same network?
3- My technical suppoprt ended up saying KeyIndex was none of the parameters asked for WIFI !!! even though I was telling him “I have it in front of me”!!! and suggested me to
- Eliminate any use of DHCP!
- Hard configre an IP address for each PC (?)
- Same for DNS
- … absolutely nonsense!

well nobody answered any of them.
All the answeres were very "interesting" from a theoretical point of view, but NONE of them was even close to any of my questions!!!

Well, this has ussually happenned to me other times.

And quite often, talking in general, if some one, A, asks question QA and other person B answers it PB, some times someone else C digress from the original question completely in such a way as to show his personal opinion about something B said, and there starts a discussion that leaves the original Poster, A, out of hope...

I know this is a FREE Forum, and anybody is free to write any posts, answers, etc as long as they do not offend anybody.
But... could people answering a first level question "stick" to the speciphic questions being asked?
Thanks, and excuse me... well I said at the beginning I'm not in my best mood, anyway.