David,

I have missed all of the midrange.com posts since Monday night since I am in
between jobs right now, so I have no idea how this all turned out, except by
your $750 figure.  Nothing in the archives yet, either.  I would just like to
clarify that I *think* I never said that midrange.com was strapped for cash
(and I suppose people could have jumped to that conclusion by all the
telethon-type pitches that occurred over the past few days), but I would say
that if you're like me David, you're not going to spend money on improvements
if you don't have it in your midrange.com budget.

But I would like to add that as an avid user of midrange.com, I would hope that
the contributions would go a long way (hopefully all the way) towards
"improving" your budget and the ideal solution of the hardware-based mirroring
scenario.  I personally have come to depend on the lists, and a day without
midrange.com is a day without sunshine. (Sorry)  Anything that would boost the
uptime and reduce the unscheduled downtime of the lists would be a GOOD THING
in my book.

- Dan Bale> -----Original Message-----