I have to admit ignorance of PROFS and such.

Nice to find out that in my advanced age I'm actually too young for
all those hardcore olden tales.

(-:

Gad

date: Wed, 21 Aug 2024 08:49:42 -0500
from: Jim Oberholtzer <midrangel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
subject: Re: IBM's old Folders under QDLS

Ahh, PROFS. The software that was going to save the world according to
our IBM rep at the time. Then a PROFS misplaced backup tape that was
supposed to be scratched causes Iran/Contra. Good times.

Jim Oberholtzer
Agile Technology Architects