Ditto...first move in 12 years so I kind of forget the basics...now to sort out the networking with new switches and firewalls in the mix...gotta get this box back on the Internet but at least I can connect to it, that is a start.

Pete Helgren
www.petesworkshop.com
GIAC Secure Software Programmer-Java
GIAC Cloud Penetration Tester