I pinged Scott Fortie with the original question - he says it's on his
to-do list. I have no idea how long a Scott Forstie to-do list may be . . .

Just to be clear, my "cheating" comment regarding Cozzi's solution was
intended to be light-hearted but it does seem to me that an SQL solution to
replicate DSPPGMREF function that actually uses DSPPGMREF via QCMDEXC is,
in a way, cheating. I'm not saying it doesn't solve the problem, just that
it wasn't the solution I was hoping for.

Thanks,

Steve McKay
(205) 585-8424
samckay1@xxxxxxxxx

On Thu, Jul 11, 2024 at 6:57 AM Vern Hamberg via MIDRANGE-L <