Tim,

Do you have much, if any, programming experience?

Did you look at the sample calls in
https://github.com/SJLennon/IBM-i-RPG-Free-CLP-Code/blob/master/PGM_REFS/pgm_refs_test.sql

That said, of course you need to provide (at least) two parameters, the library and the program name. The 3rd and 4th will take sensible defaults if you don't provide them.

From the code:
CREATE OR REPLACE PROCEDURE PGM_REFS (
IN p_INLIB varCHAR(10)
,IN p_INPGM varCHAR(10)
,IN p_INTYPE varCHAR(10) default '*PGM'
,in p_Depth integer default(0)
)

The "A function or procedure with the specified name and compatibilbe
> arguments not found." means exactly that--you can't call the procedure with no parameters.

I do not recommend you copy the *CLE program. Instead, recreate it by running the corrected SQL. I'm not sure what will happen to the SQL Catalog if you move the executable.