Hi,

I just changed the long name 'PGM_REFS_TBL.SQL' to N1 with 'TXT' type
member and PGM_REFS.SQL to 'N2' with 'TXT' type member just for my own
convenience and to test this tool.

1) I was able to create 'REFS' file object using 1st PGM_REFS_TBL.SQL (
copied source in txt type member and then ran RUNSQLSTM Command for that
member with type as 'TXT'))

RUNSQLSTM SRCFILE(MYLIB/MYSOURCEFILE) SRCMBR(N1)

2) I was able to create an object of 'PGM_REFS' *PGM type object and it's
attribute is showing as 'CLE' , what is it's full form please?

But it was not created in my library, it was created in some other library
not sure why ? whereas 'i changed the library into the source of
'PGM_REFS.SQL' ( at 'insert into mylib.refs values (' statement) to the
same library where this 'REFS' file was created. and my library was also on
the top of the library list as well.

RUNSQLSTM SRCFILE(MyLIB/MYSOURCEFILE) SRCMBR(N2)

3) Once i found this object of 'PGM_REFS' was created in some other library
, i tried to call it using strsql session like this command "CALL 'that
libname'.PGM_REFS and then checked the file REFS then found it was still
blank no records found in it.

4) If i need to know a reference program for a specific program till
unlimited depth how can i use this program , i mean do i need to call it by
passing any parameters in int lib. name source file name and that program
name?
or

simply I could query this file 'REFS' file for a specific program name ?

Could someone please clarify the above points ?

Thanks much...