Hi,

Yes it's correct. With the same user id and password I am able to login to
TN5250 version 3.8 to pub400.com.

But i got the following errors while trying to connect same pub400.com
through DOS Command prompt and IBM i ACS solutions.This time I also tried
by copying and pasting my user id and password from a notepad file but same
errors :-

**********************
1) DOS command prompt :-

530 Log on attempt by user JKJK1 rejected.
Login failed.
ftp>

2) IBM i Access Client Solutions:-

"CPF1120-CPF1120-User does not exist or password not correct for user
profile."

3) I even tried to connect through VS Code but now unable to track that
settings i meant how i tried to connect but had got this error "Also trying
to connect through VS code then from there as well getting this error
:-"Not connected to pub400.com! All configured authentication methods
failed"."

Thanks.