Le 28/05/2023 à 14:04, tim ken a écrit :
Hi,

Yes it's correct. With the same user id and password I am able to login to
TN5250 version 3.8 to pub400.com.

But i got the following errors while trying to connect same pub400.com
through DOS Command prompt and IBM i ACS solutions.This time I also tried
by copying and pasting my user id and password from a notepad file but same
errors :-

**********************
1) DOS command prompt :-

530 Log on attempt by user JKJK1 rejected.
Login failed.
ftp>

2) IBM i Access Client Solutions:-

"CPF1120-CPF1120-User does not exist or password not correct for user
profile."

And did you try the copy/paste password tip I was talking about?

3) I even tried to connect through VS Code but now unable to track that
settings i meant how i tried to connect but had got this error "Also trying
to connect through VS code then from there as well getting this error
:-"Not connected to pub400.com! All configured authentication methods
failed"."

pub400 ssh server is listening on 2222 port in place of the usual 22 one. Make sure to set it accordingly in the connection sett

Thanks.