-----Original Message-----
From: Don Brown via MIDRANGE-L
Sent: Thursday, June 16, 2022 4:48 PM

I'm with Jack on this one.

If you have a detailed network diagram showing the IBMi and the Windows Server and all the bits in between then we would have a starting point.

If you want to check the successful ping to see where it is going do a TRCTCPRTE and look at the hops - you will be able to tell if the traffic is going to your network.

From what you have said I would be guessing the VPN tunnel is only interested in traffic specifically for the IBMi address - Ask the people that set up the tunnel for the ACL's for each end of the tunnel to see what the interested traffic is.

Then seek the help of a good network tech.

Cheers

Don