There are a few of them... all system stuff. Are they journaled by
default?

QAOSDIAC01 QUSRSYS JOURNAL RECEIVER FOR DIA FILES
QAOSDI1134 QUSRSYS JOURNAL RECEIVER FOR DIA FILES
QAOSDI1135 QUSRSYS JOURNAL RECEIVER FOR DIA FILES
QASOSC0001 QUSRSYS JOURNAL RECEIVER FOR SOCKS CONFIG FILE
QASOSC1134 QUSRSYS JOURNAL RECEIVER FOR SOCKS CONFIG FILE
QASOSC1135 QUSRSYS JOURNAL RECEIVER FOR SOCKS CONFIG FILE
QDSNX QUSRSYS JOURNAL RECEIVER FOR DSNX LOGGING
QDSNX1133 QUSRSYS JOURNAL RECEIVER FOR DSNX LOGGING
QDSNX1134 QUSRSYS JOURNAL RECEIVER FOR DSNX LOGGING
QLZALOGR QUSRSYS JOURNAL RECEIVER FOR LICENSE MANAGEMENT
QLZALO1133 QUSRSYS JOURNAL RECEIVER FOR LICENSE MANAGEMENT
QLZALO1134 QUSRSYS JOURNAL RECEIVER FOR LICENSE MANAGEMENT
QMAJRNR QUSRSYS JOURNAL RECEIVER FOR ORDER DATABASE
QMAJRN1133 QUSRSYS JOURNAL RECEIVER FOR ORDER DATABASE
QMAJRN1134 QUSRSYS JOURNAL RECEIVER FOR ORDER DATABASE
QPMCCA0001 QUSRSYS
QPMCCA0084 QUSRSYS
QSNADS QUSRSYS JOURNAL RECEIVER FOR SNADS LOGGING
QSNADS1133 QUSRSYS JOURNAL RECEIVER FOR SNADS LOGGING
QSNADS1134 QUSRSYS JOURNAL RECEIVER FOR SNADS LOGGING
QSXJRNR QUSRSYS JOURNAL RECEIVER FOR PROBLEM DATABASE
QSXJRN1133 QUSRSYS JOURNAL RECEIVER FOR PROBLEM DATABASE
QSXJRN1134 QUSRSYS JOURNAL RECEIVER FOR PROBLEM DATABASE
QSZRAIRR QUSRSYS
QSZRAI1133 QUSRSYS
QSZRAI1134 QUSRSYS
QTOVDB0082 QUSRSYS
QVPN0128 QUSRSYS Journal receiver for VPN management
QVPN0129 QUSRSYS Journal receiver for VPN management
QZCAJRNR QUSRSYS
QZCAJR1133 QUSRSYS
QZCAJR1134 QUSRSYS
QZMF QUSRSYS RECEIVER FOR MAIL SERVER FRAMEWORK LOGGING
QZMF1133 QUSRSYS RECEIVER FOR MAIL SERVER FRAMEWORK LOGGING
QZMF1134 QUSRSYS RECEIVER FOR MAIL SERVER FRAMEWORK LOGGING