I think every one of those are in my cleanup program.
Yes those are there by default.
Honestly everyone of those I do that CHGJRN on to generate a new receiver and delete them. Once a quarter.
Now, there are additional system stuff I leave alone because the system does a better job of maintaining them. Such as the BRMS journals.

I also have a large sql script that I use and just connect to the next lpar. Bunches of
CL: CHGJRN JRN(...) JRNRCV(*GEN);
Again, I don't mess with anything maintained by H/A software such as Mimix.
See also: DLTJRNRCV JRNRCV(QZMF*) DLTOPT(*IGNINQMSG)
The DLTOPT(*IGNINQMSG) tells it to delete the receiver even if it has never been saved since it was disconnected when a new receiver was generated.