You can add a command list to a job. When adding the job use F7. You can
even manipulate the parameters. Maybe you just want the SBMJOBJS to do the
same thing as a scheduled job? Set up the job then submit it. I'm not
sure what the objection is here.

Yes ROBOT does that too (in my view table stakes for a scheduler)

No, the regular job scheduler does not do much of what the "ADVANCED Job
Scheduler" does, hence the name, and extra charge.

--
Jim Oberholtzer
Chief Technical Architect

On Thu, May 12, 2022 at 10:53 AM Marc Rauzier <marc.rauzier@xxxxxxxxx>