Brad,

A developer can access the hardware serial number using option code 0005 with the MI MATMATR instruction. Code 0004 will get the QSRLNBR value but 0005 can access the hardware serial number. We're taking a look at this and have a simple CLLE that retrieves the hardware serial number working already.

Rich Loeber
Kisco Systems LLC
http://www.kisco.com