From: MIDRANGE-L <midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> On Behalf Of Rob Berendt
Sent: Thursday, January 6, 2022 7:43 AM
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion <midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: Viewing spoolfiles via 5250 emulator to Port 2300 of the HMC IP - display is only 80 wide

________________________________
CAUTION: This email originated from outside of the PENCOR network. Do not click on any links or open attachments unless the sender is known, and the content is verified as safe.

Also the link is a little dated. The newest version of IBM mentioned is 7.1. Perhaps with newer versions of IBM i, HMC, etc it's time for a change?

IBM Certified System Administrator - IBM i 6.1 Group Dekko Dept 1600 Mail to: 7310 Innovation Blvd, Suite 104
Ft. Wayne, IN 46818
Ship to: 7310 Innovation Blvd, Dock 9C
Ft. Wayne, IN 46818
https://smex-ctp.trendmicro.com:443/wis/clicktime/v1/query?url=http%3a%2f%2fwww.dekko.com&umid=569da582-96db-4be9-9971-e8988a74d217&auth=438b0784514c1757bd202125ca4db8b0abdb021e-9484e7194d128cd2f6d9c2f04872aa0085e7b5f8