Hi Mark,

Is it possible that they are not using the IBM FTP server, but are using an alternative?

Since RCMD is an IBM extension, and does not exist in the FTP standards, you don't typically find it on non-IBM FTP servers.

Also... didn't you tell us you were using FTPAPI?   Are you really typing "QUOTE RCMD"?  You should not be doing that in FTPAPI, you should be using the FTP_RmtCmd() subprocedure.

-SK