That needs to be a "/" forward-slash between QTEMP and the save file name,  :-o
This is NOT PC-DOS.
On Monday, October 11, 2021, 07:32:45 PM EDT, Mark Murphy <jmarkmurphy@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Thanks for the assistance, and it is all as I expected. I have successfully
logged onto the remote system manually with the same user profile, and
created a save file in QTEMP. I have looked at the FTP server log on the
server side (shows nothing), and Yes Rob, there is no FTP command named
RCMD. It is a subcommand that is issued by the QUOTE command. The whole
command is QUOTE RCMD CRTSAVF QTEMP\IMPORT. I am guessing that there is
something somewhere that is intercepting my commands, but when I look at
the system exit points using WRKREGINF, the FTP exit points show no
programs. So I am completely confused why this isn't working. Maybe I need
to look at the FTP server jobs and update the logging levels to show
something.

On Mon, Oct 11, 2021 at 1:17 PM Scott Klement <midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>