I hear it all the time "it's always worked". :) Well, maybe mostly, but
as more companies move to more secure mail routers using reverse DNS
lookups more stop "working".

Email is more confusing that it seems. Especially with cloud based
solutions that require authentication and SSL.

Just know in the time it took you to make your morning coffee you can be
confident it would work with MAILTOOL and MAILTOOL Plus. :)

Let me know if there's anything else I can help with.