Hi Patrick,

Yes, installing Ghostscript (in PASE) would be a great solution as it
doesn't imply to have printers updated with a specific card to obtain
direct print feature: the *USERASCII stream to the printer will be already
formatted in PCL.

The point is the only experience I have with PASE is 7z program
installation to zip/unzip files which I did following a link by Scott
Klement (as far as I remember).

What makes me feel uncomfortable with this solution is that I haven't found
any clear instruction page yet alongside with the fact that I know very
little about PASE, so I am asking myself what to do in case of trouble,
since Ghostscript installation seems to be a bit more complicated than 7z.

Anyway, I will think about it.

Thanks

Il giorno mar 10 ago 2021 alle ore 17:10 Patrik Schindler <poc@xxxxxxxxxx>