Thomas,

Before the "QUIT" line (where you have "blah blah blah") it will show whether the e-mail message was accepted or not.  If it was accepted, there will be a message id that identifies that message.   Then, you can look in the e-mail server's logs for that message id to find out what it did.  (It may have forwarded onto another e-mail server, in which case you'd find the message ID for that in the log, and you could go to whomever runs that e-mail server and ask them to tell you what happened to that message, etc.)

-SK