Best keyboard EVER..... But, as I recall, you had to snip a wire to quiet the clicker.

Those terminals were beasts....

-----Original Message-----
From: MIDRANGE-L <midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> On Behalf Of Don Brown via MIDRANGE-L
Sent: Tuesday, May 25, 2021 3:28 PM
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion <midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: Don Brown <DBrown@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Dedicated console

Hi Patrik,

I think you can add;

5251 Model 11 - Local terminal and
5251 model 12 - remote workstation and controller

These devices originally for S34, S38 I am sure were also used on AS400

I remember very well that the keyboards were, in my opinion, really great.
The positioning and size of the keys, but most importantly the feel of
the key press.

I was one of the last programmers to have my 5251 replaced with a 3196 and
I fought that day for a long time!!!

Cheers

Don