Wrong side of town and wrong date too. I have several customers in the same DC as ROb and all of them got the same messages in QSYSOPR et. al. IBM was even proactively replacing some power supplies though I think that's unneeded here. The event happened during a maintenance window, though it should not have and they are still determining why. Nothing went down because of redundant power etc.
- DrF