I see that's a shell command, with Mac and Windows front-ends. I assume
you're programmatically using the shell command. Are you using QSH or
something like the UNIXCMD API? Does that work well for you?

Thanks

date: Mon, 12 Apr 2021 21:48:17 +0000 (UTC)
from: Mark Waterbury <mark.s.waterbury@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
subject: Re: Thoughts on DIY PGP

GPG -- GNU Privacy Guard

Free open-source software.

On Monday, April 12, 2021, 5:21:19 PM EDT, Justin Taylor <