Have to agree about sorting on multiple columns on 5250. Actually, IBM does something like it in WRKACTJOB, where you put your cursor in a column and press F16 - or in EDTF of an IFS folder - again, with your cursor in a column, it will sort on that column when you press F16.

I almost believe some developer had an enjoyable time coding those two interfaces!

Cheers
Vern
Hello Vern,