Yep, it's active.

Controlling subsystem . . . : QCTL
Library . . . . . . . . . : QSYS

Subsystem description: QCTL Library: QSYS

On Wed, Dec 2, 2020 at 10:16 AM Rob Berendt <rob@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

DSPSYSVAL SYSVAL(QCTLSBSD)
Record the value.
WRKSBS
F11=Display system data
Is the status of the controlling subsystem ACTIVE? If not, then someone
may have done a
CHGIPLA STRRSTD(*YES)
before the last IPL

Group Dekko
Dept 1600
Mail to: 7310 Innovation Blvd, Suite 104
Ft. Wayne, IN 46818
Ship to: 7310 Innovation Blvd, Dock 9C
Ft. Wayne, IN 46818
http://www.dekko.com