From: MIDRANGE-L <midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> On Behalf Of Brad Stone
Sent: Wednesday, December 2, 2020 9:27 AM
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion <midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: IPL Startup and Odd Changes?

Yep, it's active.

Controlling subsystem . . . : QCTL
Library . . . . . . . . . : QSYS

Subsystem description: QCTL Library: QSYS

On Wed, Dec 2, 2020 at 10:16 AM Rob Berendt <rob@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

DSPSYSVAL SYSVAL(QCTLSBSD)
Record the value.
WRKSBS
F11=Display system data
Is the status of the controlling subsystem ACTIVE? If not, then
someone may have done a CHGIPLA STRRSTD(*YES) before the last IPL

IBM Certified System Administrator - IBM i 6.1 Group Dekko Dept 1600
Mail to: 7310 Innovation Blvd, Suite 104
Ft. Wayne, IN 46818
Ship to: 7310 Innovation Blvd, Dock 9C
Ft. Wayne, IN 46818
http://www.dekko.com