Thanks, Patrik!

Yes, the primary consideration is new OS.  I like to write about newer technologies and I'd like to be on the latest.

I'll reach out to Holger.  I don't need that much control, but I need something somewhere between the PUB400 offering (which is two libraries) and a whole partition that I manage completely.  I'll reach out to Holger today.