The software keys are valid and the serial number is correct.  This happened at 3:30pm yesterday at a time when the server in question was just doing application development and testing work.  We don't even use BRMS.

It appears to have been a one-off event.  A full search of the QSYSOPR message queue does not reveal any other similar messages.

Rich Loeber - @richloeber
Kisco Information Systems
http://www.kisco.com