Help me out here. When it says " The following features are being withdrawn on the specified models of the IBM Power Systems machine types:" does it mean that all these programs listed below are withdrawn? Or just no longer available on certain machines?

<snip>
The following features are being withdrawn on the specified models of the IBM Power Systems machine types:
Effective April 24, 2020
Feature withdrawals
Description MT Model Feature

Crypto 128MB (5722-AC3) 5372 IS5 1017
Client Encryption 128MB (5722-CE3) 5372 IS5 1019
Crypto Support (5722-CR1) 5372 IS5 1020
CICS (5722-DFH) 5372 IS5 1025
MANAGE SS (5722-MG1) 5372 IS5 1030
APD (5722-PD1) 5372 IS5 1031
SYS MANAGE (5722-SM1) 5372 IS5 1032
Visual Generator (5769-VG1) 5372 IS5 1033
Application Runtime Expert (5733-ARE) 5372 IS5 1039
Opti Connect (5722-SS1) 5372 IS5 1515
</snip>

Because they use the same wording for IBM i 7.2 and I'm pretty sure that's end of support for all machines, right?
<snip>
The following features are being withdrawn on the specified models of the IBM Power Systems machine types:
Effective April 30, 2020
Feature withdrawals
Description MT Model Feature

V7R2 Release Specify 5372 IS5 3572